Fashion is cyclical and making another rotation, she returns. We offer you to evaluate nine looks from the past that are in the trend again.
1. Naomi Campbell and Fendi Spring – Summer 2014
After twenty-five years, the black “bob” with ragged edges, that once was wore by the supermodel Naomi, has been seen on Fendi shows.
2. Kate Moss and Burberry Prorsum Spring – Summer 2014
Eye shadows in the shades of the English rose transforms the image of Kate Moss in a gentle and romantic look, and then reappear, seventeen years later, at a Burberry show.
3. Eva Herzigova and Antonio Berardi Spring – Summer 2014
Casually coiffured back hair, even sixteen years later, does not lose its relevance and continue to be a trend, and we love that!
4. Carla Bruni and Frankie Morello Spring – Summer 2014
Bright red lip in the shades of the London doubledecker can be perfectly combined with side parting and careless waves as showed us twenty years ago the gorgeous Carla Bruni.
5. Helena Christensen and Moschino Spring – Summer 2014
Black and white patterns will look amazingly beautiful in combination with burgundy lips and dramatic wings on the eyes. The look is suitable only for brave personalities and Helena Christensen is incredibly in this look.
6. Claudia Schiffer and Jean Pierre Braganza Spring – Summer 2014
Fluffy upper and accentuated lower lashes, in combination with nude face, makes the gaze wide open and attractive, especially if you have the color of eyes like Claudia Schiffer!
7. Cindy Crawford and Dsquared2 Spring – Summer 2014
The incredibly seductive image of Cindy after twenty two years appears on the catwalk – saturated carrot lips, voluminous waves and smokey eyes.
8. Christy Turlington and Bora Aksu Spring – Summer 2014
The Summer retro image of Christy recalls the sunny resort – it is recommended to wear at work in the city and feel like being in Italy!
9. Amber Valetta and Julien Macdonald Spring – Summer 2014
Futuristic images in shades of metallic is a trend that flew straight from the nineties. Back to the future!