Easy Hairstyles for Short Hair
It is no secret that most nice and easy hairstyles can be made on short hair. This advantage is considered when a woman decides whether or not to cut her hair. In addition, not all ladies can boast with a healthy and neat hair, even if they regularly and very thoroughly take care of it. Fine and delicate hair look more presentable in a short haircut than in a long hair haircut. Let’s see what easy hairstyle you can make on your short hair at home.
Greek hairstyles for short hair
Some women believe that the image of the Greek goddess can be created only if you have long hair. However, this opinion is wrong because only knowing a few tricks, you can make a Greek-style hairstyle even on short hair. You also need to understand that the minimum length hair suitable for the creation of such hairstyles should not be less than 10-15 cm because you will need to curl the hair. After you have curled hair, some hair will be gathered at the back in the neck area, creating a certain volume. Now you can move to the decoration of the hairstyle using for this purpose various tiaras, headbands, ribbons, hairpins with decorations, small hair clips.
There is another option to execute a Greek hairstyle which involves the use of a fastening ribbon, a headband, an elastic band or a stripe. First, the accessory (in our case an elastic band) will be worn on the head above the hair. Afterward, the previously curled hair will be twist under the elastic band. If there are few loose ends, arrange them in a way that will give the hairstyle volume and a special lightness. If you want the elastic to stay well fixed, catch it with a few hair pins.
Casual hairstyles with messy hair strands will please creative and unusual personalities. There are a lot of these hairstyle executions. Using special styling products, you can get a really wonderful and sexy hairstyle. The steps are as follows: apply a mousse on the wet hair and arrange it in the desired direction, without forgetting to mess it a little. Dry the hair, fix it with a hairspray and the hairstyle is ready! The “mess” level can be made on each fashionista’s desire.
A special popularity has hairstyles where the messy hair is directed towards the elbow:
No less popular is the boyish option, when the hair is lifted from the root and directed upwards. That way is achieved the known Pixie haircut.
On high demand is also the short hairstyle for women with messy hair, when the hair is divided by side parting and arranged on the side with the most hair. A slight backcombing of the root will give your look a touch of dramatic, while the well arranged hair tips will make the hairstyle look refined and luxurious.
Many girls, contrary to the hairstyle where the hair is directed to the forehead, often opt for hairstyles, in which all the strands of hair are arranged in the back. Such options look quite elegant. These easy short hairstyles, which are executed by lightly backcombing the hair, are ideal for those girls who want to visually recreate the oval of the face, because the hair turned in the back will create an extra volume.
Easy hairstyles for short hair: amazing curls
Casual and easy hairstyles for short hair can be quite simple and beautiful, if you create them using curlers, a curling iron or hair straighteners. Lovely curls make any lady look lovely. The process of curling short hair does not differ at all from the classic technique: first, apply a hair spray on strands of hair, then curl and separate them easily with your fingers. The hair can be curled in full, or part of it, creating a clear horizontal line. If you want the look to be more special, decorate the obtained curls with appropriate modern accessories.
Now let’s see a step by step tutorial on how to create curls:
1. First, apply a thermal protection spray for hair all over it, which will minimize the harmful action of high temperatures on the hair.
2. Gather all top hair and secure it with hair pins.
3. Connect and heat the curler. First, curl the shorter hair strands at the neck.
4. Hold the curler upright and turn all the strands from root to ends. The longest strands from the sides must be curled in the direction towards the face.
5. Continue the process, constantly changing direction. Twist a strand of hair toward the face and another one from the face.
6. Remember that curls must have the same thickness. These can be made freely so you can create a stylish and modern chaos.
7. To curl bangs, you have to keep the curler in angle. Strive to create loop at the top of the face. If possible, pull the bangs all over the curling iron.
8. Spray the obtained result with hairspray.
9. Move your head slightly from side to side for curls to become more voluminous.
10. Lastly, easily backcomb the hair in the neck area and spray a little hairspray again.
11. The hairstyle is ready.
Easy hairstyles for short hair: smooth styling
If you are tired of the artistic chaos from everyday life and you want something elegant and classic, then there are all kinds of smooth hairstyling options that can be created in minutes and all you will need is a special hair straightening device. With it, smooth all the hair. After that, spray with hairspray for a perfect smoothness.
Experimenting a little, you can get a very elegant hairstyle based on smooth hair that will look equally well to both a festive party, and at the office, or on a walk. To create such a hairstyle, you will need to grow your hair a little.
1. Make a horizontal parting to the neck, thus dividing the hair into two sections. If you want your hair strands to be more obedient, you can apply a little of your favorite product for hair styling.
2. Take the side strands and fix them to the head, using a few hair pins.
3. Then, release the top of the hair. Smooth well. Twist the ends inward. Fix the result with a hair spray.
4. The easy and stylish hairstyle is ready!
Here is a suitable option for shorter hair:
Buns for short hair
An elegant and simple bun can be created also on short hair, of course if your hair length is not less than 10-15 cm. To do this, tighten the hair into a small ponytail and secure it with a thin elastic. Drag the hairs that could not be collected in the tail with some clips. If the length of the remaining strands allow, tighten them off and turn them around the elastic. If you have several rebel strands, do not worry, it will only be an advantage. If you want to hide such an artistic chaos, then you can hide the elastic under a scarf or a beautiful ribbon. Those who do not prefer those strands coming out of the bun, have to first apply a mousse, after which they can backcomb all hair due to which the hairstyle will maintain its shape longer. The result can be fixed with a fixative spray.
Retro hairstyles for short hair
Retro style hairstyles are becoming more popular every day. Such simple hairstyles allow a woman to become unrepeatable because the hairstyle will look completely different on each woman. To create the retro style sometimes can be enough only curling few hair strands, smoothing and directing the rest. However, for a more visible effect, you can use hair accessories, which were so loved and often used by ladies of the last century. Such accessories can be flat hoops, ribbons, handkerchiefs, mesh hair pins and feathers, miniature hats, scarves, pearls, etc.
Studying and repeating the next step by step tutorial in images, you will be able to personally create a quick and stylish retro hairstyle.
1. To create this hairstyle, your hair should not be very clean. Such hairstyles look good and maintain its shape as well on hair that has been washed the day before.
2. Apply a dry shampoo on your hair in order to give a special texture to the future hairstyle.
3. Backcomb a little the hair at the back of the neck.
4. Smooth the hair with a comb.
5. Fix the hair with a hair pin.
6. The strands near the ears should also be fixed with some bobby pins.
7. All the shirt hairs from the neck area must be hidden with the help of some hair pins.
8. Do not worry if you have on your head several hair pins and a certain chaos will be created; in this hairstyle this is considered absolutely normal.
9. Take a suitable scarf and fix it well in the top of the head.
10. Make an additional knot.
11. Hide the ends of the scarf under it.
12. Enjoy the result!
Summarizing, we can say that girls with short hair are quite lucky. Despite common opinion, you can create many elegant, modern and, most important, easy hairstyles for short hair!