Asymmetrical Bangs Hairstyles
The asymmetric bang is a real hit in many hairstyles and haircuts. With this element you can change your look in just a second, transforming yourself into a rebellious face, or in a nice and stylish kitten. In addition, asymmetrical bangs can be the perfect choice for those who want to correct their look a little, without radically changing it. This is a great way to feel different, to change your life and mood. Let’s see, who fits the asymmetric bang, which it can be, and what styling options the stylists use.
Who can wear asymmetric fringe?
In this chapter, the most amazing thing is that the asymmetric bang is perfectly suited to anyone. And we’re not just talking about ladies with the oval shape of the face because they can opt for all types of haircuts and bangs. These are the unusual forms, for example, the round and square shape. If nature has endowed you with such face shape, then you certainly know how hard it is to choose a fringe. All the secret lies in the fact that the asymmetric fringe violates the natural symmetry of the face, ie makes the round face narrower and the square one more proportionate and fine. The asymmetric fringe also fits ladies with trapeze, triangular and rectangular face shape. Ladies with triangular face shape can choose a bang, which will start from the top of the head and cover one of the eyebrows. In this case, we recommend that you do not thin the bangs, but opt for straight options. That is, the square face shapes fit perfectly the multilayered oblique bangs, which must reach the cheek line.
However, if you decided to make an asymmetric bang, you should know that it will look good only if it is regularly cared. But if you do not have time for your daily arrangement, then you probably have to choose something else. Or, in your case, you can choose the short asymmetric bang, the top of which should not be longer than 3cm, and the bottom should reach the eyebrow line. Curly hair ladies must be very careful with this type of bangs because the hair structure will require a lot of effort and time so the bang looks always impeccable.
Advantages of asymmetrical bangs
- The asymmetrical bang is a perfect chance to hide facial imperfections such as obvious asymmetry, scars, sharp chin, protruding cheekbones, mimic and age wrinkles, an wide forehead, pigmentation spots, etc.
- As we’ve said above, the asymmetric bang is very universal, which means that if it’s chosen correctly, it can fit perfectly with any woman without exception. Here too, the social status you have, the age, the appearance and the shape of the body are of no importance. Due to the diversity of asymmetrical bangs, virtually everyone will be able to choose the right option.
- Side bang can be very different: thinned, short, long, asymmetric, layered. By choosing the right one, you can entirely change your look, bringing a touch of originality and style.
- The asymmetric bang is very multifunctional, which means it can be arranged in many ways. Depending on the look you choose and the style of clothing, such bangs can be easily waved, or, on the contrary, straightened to the maximum, and tight to the ear with the help of a clip or back, with the help of a headband. It can also be braided in a small braid, or twisted in a rope. Here too, the arrangements do not end! It is important to not be afraid to do experiments.
- We also have to say that such a bang is very simple to arrange. Although it requires more time than many other bangs, in time, you will only need 3-5 minutes to arrange it. A longer time will need only those who have natural curls.
- Another undeniable advantage of the asymmetric bang is that it looks harmoniously on the hair of a different length. This element does not matter the length of your hair, that is why it is very universal and popular.
Types of asymmetrical bangs
The long asymmetrical bangs look visually like a grown bang that allows the implementation of your fantasy. It can be combed at the back, at a side, beautifully arranged in the shape of a wave. This type of asymmetric bang is perfect for the oval face shape, while in combination with an asymmetric bun, such bangs perfectly elongate the non-proportional faces. In addition, this type of bang also fits perfectly with all haircuts. A haircut with an asymmetric bang will always look extravagant, stylish and modern.
Short asymmetric bang
Short asymmetrical bangs options open the face to the fullest, emphasizing both perfections and imperfections. That is why the short asymmetric bang will ideally look on ladies with correct face shapes. In addition, such options are more practical especially for those who have an active way of life. Such a bang never gets caught in the eye and will not be highlighted on the whole hairstyle.
Original execution of short asymmetrical bangs
If classics and stereotyping are not what characterizes you, then asymmetrical bangs allow the visual enlargement of the fantasy horizon. Do you want to stand out? Choose the bangs in asymmetric or multi-layered patterns. If this is not enough, you can use the services of an original hair dying. Analyze which options are available, implement fantasy and creativity. The asymmetric bang can be dyed in absolutely any color you like. It can totally correspond to the color of the hair, either in a sharp contrast. And it is not absolutely necessary to stop your choice at a certain color. You can apply some bold colors simultaneously in one of ombre, coloring and mélange techniques.
Styling options for asymmetric bang
To arrange the asymmetric bang, you will not need new and unusual abilities. Prepare the hair dryer, hair products and combs. Hair styling products can be the hair spray, mousse, gel, wax and foam. The simplest way of arranging looks like this: wash your hair, apply thermal protection products, and dry the fringe with the hair dryer. Then spray a little spray and smooth the bang with a brush along the haircut line. Using the hair dryer, straighten the jet from the top to the end. Besides, you can still experience a little with the look. For example, a long bang can be combed back, tapping it a little, tangling it in a mow, or twisting it in a string. The tips of bangs can be arranged either inside or outside, smooth to the maximum, or highlight separate strands, with a thinning effect and a wet appearance.
Asymmetric, oblique and side bangs:
So there are a lot of ways to make an asymmetric bang. A skillful hair stylist will help you choose the option that will embellish your appearance. And here it does not matter how tall you are, how thin or full. Also, your lifestyle, your social status, and your age do not matter at all. Asymmetric bang is an universal option that suits most of the girls, ladies and women.